Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) at St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School
St. Augustine’s Catholic Primary School is here to help ALL pupils with SEND reach their full potential. This is achieved by:
- giving every pupil the opportunity to follow the new National Curriculum;
- being committed to teaching and supporting each individual child to the best of our ability;
- ensuring that each child receives the specific support they require, according to their individualised programme;
- monitoring each child’s progress regularly and being able to give continuous and evaluative feedback on it; and by
- making all the required adjustments needed in order for each child and each family be able to participate fully in the life of our school.
Our Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo) is Mrs Ranjan. Please feel free to contact her directly should you have any questions. You can contact her on 020 8554 1919 or via email email@example.com
Our Governor with responsibility for SEND is Mrs Hammersly.
Please click on the following policies and documents to provide further key information: